Sunday, April 8, 2012

I'M HERE ;)

Hey Girls!

I know, I know.. I said I will be blogging alot last January, but NO! sorry, I had my Finals on February and I had to get ready for all the project requirements, homeworks, papers, etc. that has to be passed, even though it's late. >.< So, I really have to make-up for some of the projects I lack. That's why I have been so busy :/
and also, not all the time I have my laptop with me because during regular school days, my mom gets it from me because she thinks I'm addicted to the Internet :/ which is somewhat true.. but, not really that much :)
Another reason is, My Internet connection got jammed :( So, I have to use my Globe Tattoo ( Internet USB) or something, And my mom won't allow to reconnect the Internet connection because she said, I won't be able to do anything this summer but face my computer all day, Like.. I would really want to scream to her face that.. What's the point of summer!?? But, NO! I can't do that or she'll GROUND me :// HAHAHA!

But, yeah! I'll try to post as often as I can ^^, alrightiiee?? :* <3


I HEART Y'ALL ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment