Saturday, April 21, 2012

SATURDAY NIGHT :"")




I was kind of pissed earlier today, cuz' since last night I couldn't connect my laptop to our wi-fi
and it kinda got me mad, because I want to blog.
So, I contacted the person who was in-charge in all about this internet connection stuff in our house.
Guess what, I couldn't contact him, SO I just called their office, then the guy on the phone said, their technician will drop by at our house w/in 24-hours.
Within the late afternoon, I was eating ice cream, then my mom shouted, "REG, (my nickname) The technician is here, And I was kinda happy.. , kinda :pp
So, He checked the modem, turned it off and on, and still NOTHING happened. He asked me to check the status on my computer, but NOPE! NOTHING >.<
So, He got a new modem for wi-fi then, connected it.. Restarted my computer and installing it or something.. THEN, BOOOOOOM!!! 
MY CONNECTION was ON again :))   YEYYYYY! <3 hahah. That's ALL!





                                                                                                                          ~BOW :*

No comments:

Post a Comment