Thursday, October 11, 2012

UPDATES!!!! :)

 Sorry, I haven't blog for awhile now... kind of busy! Because it's almost my birthday ;) & also our exams T____T this week is so frustrating, yet still fun :D I'm kinda excited for my birthday and kinda worried for my exams :P I betta study hard! hmmm. So, last week me and my mom went shopping at a nearby mall to get some stuff for my birthday, The trip was kind of tiring since it was about 2 hours long :( w/ zigzag roads... It was fun all the way though :) I had to skip school for a half day, it was a Saturday but we have classes for those days :( I don't really want to ramble a lot! So, here are my recent photos :)  xO



was bored :P okay.? LOL.

memorizing something for school :)

DONE ;) took 15 minutes :)))

we ate @ Max's fried chicken today :) Just arrived from the long trip! SOOOOOO HUNGRY! :P

shopping for doggy stuff for my pups & cat :)

Outfit of the day :P ;)

on our way to another store xD slash mall

another pic. LOL. no description, I would say

MY FAVORITE CHEAP-SY STORE :))

hmmmmm.. I MISS being kid

the day after.... ootd! after the mass :)

SNACKS anyone? :)

after filming a video for YOUTUBE!

hmmm?

GOT MY INVITES @ MONDAY :)

aren't they cute??

WEDNESDAY photo.
on the way to school :)


That's all for tonight girls :)) hafto study and tidy up my room! gonna post bday pictures soon :) xO

No comments:

Post a Comment