Wednesday, December 12, 2012

CHRISTMAS PARTY 2012!

Hey guys, I was supposed to upload this yesterday but when I was taking some photos for my other blogpost, I accidentally deleted all of the photos -____- and I can't undo it... Glad I have a software on my laptop that can restore it, but sad thing is I can't do it all at once, I have to do it by two's ! Like, OMG!! 500 photos? I slept at 12:30 am and haven't even finished.. So, today I finished it! YAY!!! <3
So, here are the photos of our christmas party :) It was truly a blast, we won our performance contest & other things which we didn't expect :))
WOOOOH! Thanks God!!





STILL GETTING READY; MY hair on the right side is already done! Have to do the left side ;)
curly hair beyybeh!!


                                           This was random. haha! forgot who took this photo!


                                               Done dancing ! I was sooooo tired :P
                                           
                            When I got home, I took some photos cuz' earlier I was running out of time



                                                          DRESS:    FOREVER21
                                                          NECKLACE: FOREVER21
                                                          SHOES: PAYLESS





                                                              I LOVE THIS PHOTO :)




                                         Being a camera wh*re! :P sorry! hahaha










No comments:

Post a Comment