Thursday, May 30, 2013

UPDATE!

Hey Guys, I wanted to update my blog a loooooooong time ago. I even planned to start blogging daily, since I love writing about my daily experiences. But, again I was too busy and many people have been asking me especially at ask.fm why I'm fat, why all that stuff. Those things made me feel soooo bad. That's why I haven't been updating my blog & even my youtube account lately. I know it's almost school time here in the Philippines. I will be a senior this June. I'm EXCITED & quite nervous at the same time, I just wanna tell you guys that I will b posting here more specially when school starts because I want to document my SENIOR HIGH experience :) I won't let those people with negative vibes drag me down, even though i'm in this shape/size/form God made me special & with a reason. so FUCK those haters !

For my summer lovin' story (LOL)
It was a pretty busy, actually my busiest summer , yet! Because I started my own business which is a coffee shop and I also had to manage/train. All that stuff. It was pretty tiring but since this is my business, I really had to work hard for it.(young entrepreneur ) <----- LOL! 15 years of age. *cough* *cough*
I've been wanting this since I was like in 6th grade. Finally I have it ! Thanks to my mom & God ! yeyeyyyy!

Starting out was kinda hard, but it run smoothly after that. Me and my mom always went to Cebu to get all the supplies needed and to meet with the steady supplier for this. We had to take it seriously since we invested a TON of money into this. We also attended a lot of seminars, so that alone took a lot of time from my summer vacation :'( *sobs*
Anyways, It's been a fun experience. I'm super excited to see my business grow ^^,
Me and my mom also had our bonding moment at Bohol City :)




Here is a sneak peek for our photos (excuse my unattractive face LOL)
Me and mom stayed at Bohol Tropics Resort since my mom doesn't really want to stay at Panglao since it's too crowded -.- hahayyys. Anyways, still enjoyed (will talk about the vacay in another post) hhmmk..

That's all for now :) I'll be packing since we'll go to Cebu tomorrow ;) yeyyy :DD

kk. BYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment