Sunday, August 11, 2013

Weekend Diary - 8/10/13 - 8/11/13



Hi guys! So, here I am again! yay! hahaha
Anyways... Last week was pretty intense, since we have to comply with our requirements for our clearance. Since, before every exams we have to complete all our projects & papers. Anyways, It was pretty tiring! We also had our periodical exams :( I know I didn't do good in math and physics even though I studied my butt off! >:(  During that week, I slept at 1-2:00 AM...STUDYING for those exams but I guess these subjects aren't really for me :/ haaaaaaaay.
Already took 8 subjects (periodical) 1 more left, <english>! :)
hmmmm.. Enough of that stressful stuff. LOL
My weekend, hmmm... okay so I slept the entire afternoon at Saturday because that morning we had Math, TLE,COMPUTER, and Filipino :/ Super tiring. So I had to regain my energy back for all those sleepless nights, also I haven't been feeling well. At like 5 pm? We went to Ormoc to run errands :)) Which means.. GROCERY SHOPPING & DINNER WITH MOM! <333
So me and my mom run a few errands, bought some stuff for our coffee shop , and then my mom since I think last week was craving for GREENWICH's Thin pizza (new one) so even though I wanted to eat at Don Quixote, I gave in . HAHAH (usahay ra bitaw na muhangyo si mama) I ordered baked mac & I had 2 slices of pizza, the rest of the 6 slices was mom's! hahahah  talk about cravings :) So full, but I was really craving for milk tea, so somewhere at a coffee shop at Ormoc I got one, it wasn't too good. But, atleast craving satisfied :))) I got wintermelon tea <333333 (Still love Tea-rrific) though. lol
Then We went to Robinson's :) Mom was pretty pissed since I bought a lot of food! hahaha sorry mom :P You know, stress causes me to eat more. LOL

SUNDAY:

We went to mass at 9:30 then after a reverend (his ordination is on Oct? or Sept? ) talked w/ mom and stuff. Then after that, we went home and watched a bit of tv, at around 11-ish mom started cooking carbonara for lunch, yum! hmmmm. I think that's pretty much it for my weekend, not that exciting.. hahaah! I'm gonna end this post here since I will still study for my last exam tomorrow ;) Pray for me y'all! 











sorry for this offensive photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment