Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR :) 2k14

Hey guys I'm terribly sorry for being M.I.A for such a long time. Super busy! * I know that's always my excuse, but really I was :P
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY READERS :] Hope you had a fun & safe experience in welcoming 2k14 !
Here is my outfit for today, since we got ready a lil' late ... OK 3:00 PM hahahaha! I was lounging in my PJ's all morning..talk about polka dots. (WILL POST NEW YEAR'S EVE PHOTOS SOON)
I already wore this outfit like a year a go for my christmas party, I think.. But, this is my favorite. Why not wear it again? I really get attached to my clothes, even though it doesn't fit anymore I tend to keep them, still.
I know, bad habit. Anyways, I'm going to show you my outfit of the day :D


NAIL POLISH: L.A COLORS (BLACK VELVET)
WATCH: GUESS
BRACELET: JUICY COUTURE

fail.



awkward pose. lmao



MOTD

sorry for my slippers, I changed immediately since my shoes are uncomfortable 






DRESS: Forever21 (I got over a year ago)
SHOES: Franco Sarto (NORDSTROM)
NECKLACE: TIFFANY & CO.
BRACELET: JUICY COUTURE
WATCH: GUESS


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! May God Bless you abundantly !
Thanks for being with me in this journey, it's gonna be the start of another roller coaster ride for me.
:)Hope y'all still be there to watch me grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment