Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Birkenstocks? Are they back?

 The sandal that will take us from summer to fall.
What do you think about Birkenstocks?

Do we hate it?
Or do we love it?
There's no avoiding its presence as the cyclical nature of fashion brings us back here again.
My personal take on the Birkenstocks trend is.. if worn right, it could be amazing. 
And we cannot deny just how comfortable it looks and feels.
I personally hated my Birkenstocks when I got them December 2013. I felt they were very old fashioned. But this spring and summer, I noticed a lot of bloggers and holly wood stars wear the sandals!

If an Olsen twin does it... it's been blessed by the fashion gods.









This is one of my favorite looks with Birkenstocks, sooo summer-y and casual and we could totally pull-off with the summers heat in the Philippines.

LOVE THIS


I have this particular pair ( $ 120 )


For me, Birkenstocks never really went out of style. In my own perspective people didn't end up loving it as much as other people do because there are a lot of other designs of shoes out there that look more appealing but, hey! BIRKENSTOCKS are considered a CLASSIC! 
I wouldn't be ashamed of rocking my Birks cuz' I love em'

No comments:

Post a Comment