Wednesday, May 14, 2014

THINKING ABOUT TRIBAL

Hola! mi amiga!
hahaha! okay not cool, anyways when we arrived at Bacolod I wore the gray forever21 crew neck that as hot as hell! I purposely wore that just for the flight and we arrived there so early that we couldn't check in at the hotel because at L'fisher they let you in at 2 PM :( So, I was stuck with my burning clothes! haynaku!
Finally, 2 PM arrived! FINALLY! I was able to shower all the sweat off! YAY! Talk about the stink! LMAO
Then, since it wasn't that windy I decided to wear this flow-y tribal dress w/ my favorite cardigan! (The cardigan is made of cotton I think that's why it isn't hot to use) hooray!
I really love my outfit!

DRESS: Forever21
Cardigan: Forever21
Watch: Guess
Bag: Online shop
Shoes: PL
Bracelets: *green one - chinese lucky charm
*black one- SM Dept. Store






ROOF DECK of L'FISHER

My grandma that we visited wanted to be in my OOTD! LOL

Hi! *-HIPSTER-*
and AGAIN! LOL



Had a fun day! Not very productive though! Stay tuned for more posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment