Thursday, November 6, 2014

My Christmas wishlist 2014

I don't usually ask anything for Christmas, because I get shy most of the time. But, this has been going around the blogger community so.... Might as well do one. *cough* hahaha! Hello, NINONGS & NINANGS! TITOS AND TITAS! FRIENDS AND FAMBAM!!!!
As you all know, I'm still a student. Hence, no budget for these things. hehe :) Since it's christmas... HELLO :) hehehe
HERE GOES MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST! :D






1.) WHITE CONVERSE
Been wanting one since my black one (which I got like 4 years ago) has rips inside and out :(




2.) NAKED 3 PALETTE
                         I collect make-up palettes and I have the other 2 of the Urban Decay naked palettes. :) ahhhhh! such a dream <3




3.) DKNY BE-DELICIOUS
 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Guys, been sniffing this at Rustan's and everytime I walk out the store.. I still don't have it. *cries* :(





4.) BLACK STUDDED BAG
                                                  Found a cheap-sy one at FOREVER21 ;)



5.) FUJIFILM INSTAX Mini 8
Been jelly to all the people who have this. I find this gadget very interesting :) As  you all know, I love cameras :)
                                         





6.) GUITAR
                                     For months now, I have been borrowing from my friend. (JP) thanks ;) I had a guitar before yet, since it was really cheap.. It broke :( I really wanna enhance my talent :) WOHOOOO!


That't it :) I also accept cash gifts :D aheeeeem :D thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment