Monday, April 30, 2012

DAY II & III of VACAY :)

DAY II:
just woke-up :)
excuse the messy hair :3

new bunny phone case.

random. :pp

hahaha. LAZY BUM ;)

I know, so vain :)))

kiss me?? :p

LURVEEEE my new phone case :'3

MY EYES LOOK WEIRD :/
I'm don't wear contacts . PROMISE

pffffft. :pp

nerdy me. :D

@ CEBU CITY :)

sorry for bad lighting. I'm in the fitting room.

HAHAHA. meet my twin.
jk. ;))

haha. mom, looking adorable as ever.


STARBUCKS :)) <3
i forgot the name. It's crumble something. :)) LOVEEEE!

who doesn't love starbucks?? :/

waiting for mom. ://


restaurant @ the roof deck of our hotel :)

DAY III:

night time :/
LOVE this shirt though :)

HEYYYYY! :D

hello, wanna be my friend?? ;)

SHOPPING DAY IV

buying some cloth.

@ THE Salon :)

HEYYYOWW!

ewww. I LOOK UGLY ://

S-M-I-L-E :)


SOLA
iced tea :)

drink.drink.drink

yum!!!

new nail color. got it done @ the salon :)
ORLY in HAUTE RED? not positive though :/

POP TARTS <3

just got home :// we're leaving tomorrow :(

GOODNIGHT :)




I'm going to blog tomorrow on what happened the entire vacay :))
k.bye, nyt! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment