Saturday, April 28, 2012

summer vacation day 1 :))

MY STUFF FOR 4 days :)

FOREVER21 @CEBU, Philippines

IHEARTTHIS <3

yogurt :)

Philippine-made accessories (bracelets,etc. )

Filipino delicacies :)) YUM!!

@the Cab :p

hahaha! After a long day of shopping!

I know, I made a post earlier w/ this! sorry :/
- L.A COLORS in TEASE

me, shopping @TOPSHOP :)

@the Mall :)

shopping for SHOES! <3

HAHA. :)) ILOVEMY satchel :)

our dinner :)

@Tsim Sha Tsui

SUPER DUPER YUMMY!!!

CHINESE FOOD :) my mom's favorite 

here it is :))

@watson's
-somewhat, a beauty related store in Asia but it also sells food & such :D

@MAC

:))))



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I woke up like 5 am today cuz' we we're going to depart @ 8 am, so yeah.. I slept like maybe 12:30 am .. And, I was still really tired. But, I just slept throughout the trip :pp hehe
When we arrived, we went to the mall with our luggage and stuff, and put it in the travellers lounge. Like, how could we roam around if we have huge bags.. LOL ^^
So, we just ate lunch and bought some few stuff, then @ 2pm we checked-in in our hotel, cuz' the rules are really strict. We have to check in @ 2pm :/ yeah, like we have to wait for a few hours :// #DAFUQ! :pp

But, I really love their bedrooms! sooooo big & just sooo classy :)
We're in the DELUXE Suite . We were supposed to be in the Executive Suite which was the higher kind of room than this, but mumma wanted to save some money, so yeah :) It's okay. The only difference is they don't have a living room in the Deluxe, but...Who needs one? It's not like we're going to lounge around here :p HAHAH! right?


I'm going to post a ton more photos tomorrow :')
I'm going to bed now! GOODNIGHT :))

No comments:

Post a Comment