Tuesday, October 23, 2012

MARY GRACE @ 15 :)

So, as some of you girls know my Birthday was on October 13, 2012 :)
It was held @ our crib! It was supposed to be held somewhere else but we didn't contact the entertainers earlier so they weren't able to perform.. W/o them we don' really need a lot of space.. my guest were narrowed down to 100 people, So it actually fits in our house :)
So, here are some few of our photos, I edited em' because I have alot! hahah! going to upload more soon :)
So, here it is <3 ENJOY!






me &&&& my BESTFRIEND singing ;)) LOLOLOL

MY CAKE FROM MY MOTHER <3

MY FRIENDS :) before the party started

after my party :P :)
#OFFICIALLYquince

ME & MAMA <3 :))

TAHAHAHAH! #RANDOM

BEFORE-DURING-AFTER
MY BIRTHDAY :'))

MY CAKES :*)

MY FAVORITE PHOTO OF ME DURING MY BIRTHDAY :*)

THEY WON'T LET GO OF THE MIC :P k! HAHA

SMILE BIRTHDAY GIRL :>


THAT'S IT! I'LL POST MORE PHOTOS SOON :'>

No comments:

Post a Comment