Sunday, October 21, 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY :)

I know, haven't blogged in a week...EXAM WEEK was stressful T___T
During exams, I got sick! I know! horrible. I wasn't able to study enough, well, I didn't really study because after I eat my dinner I immediately go to bed because I really ain't feelin' well. So, I'm kinda nervous on my test results! Specially in AP, GEOMETRY,AND CHEMISTRY :(
hmmmm., enough about those... We are almost out of school... Just two more days :) & BTW my birthday was a blast! GOING TO POST PHOTOS soon :)
Haven't blog also because my mom was rushed to the hospital :(( I was the only one with her during those nights and me myself was also sick :'( GLAD were both okay now :)


                        HERE IS MY OUTFIT FOR TODAY;


BEANIE -Forever21
TANKTOP - FOREVER21
SHIRT- CINDERELLA 
JEANS- FOREVER21
SHOES- PAYLESS
WATCH- TIMEX
EARRINGS & NECKLACE - MOM gave me for my birthday :)








No comments:

Post a Comment