Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Dress! :'D

Hello everyone, It's New Year! My first New Year to celebrate here with my readers ! And,  Can you believe it? We survived ! :) Well,
actually I really didn't believe the Mayan Prophecy :P
anyways, New Year is here.. We must change for the better !
& New Year, NEW... DRESS! haha!
I am not a fan of wearing polka dots during New Year, because for me it kinda seems CHEESY. So I don't follow that trend.  So, here is my outfit for today ! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

JANUARY 1, 2013




My arms & hands looks weird here. LOL ! Don't mind them ;)






ok. RANDOM

With my Beautiful Mom :)




My OUTFIT :

Cardigan; Banana Republic
Dress; Forever21
Black Tank Top; Kirkland Signature
Shoes; Payless
Spike bracelet ; Tomato
Necklace; Forever21
Watch; Wade



No comments:

Post a Comment