Friday, February 1, 2013

WEEKEND DIARIES 1

Hey Guys, So this post is actually 5 days late :| sorry
I wasn't able to post this because I was super sick :(
Like, until now ! I had to be absent for like 3 days, which sucks, I have fever & U.T.I and my doctor said if my fever doesn't go away he had to check my CBC because He said I might have dengue :/ Anyways, I'm kinda better now :) Thanks God! Here are my photos last weekend ;)) ENJOY!

PS: PHOTO HEAVY POST!

I received my order from an online shop :)  Will make a different post about this :)

The make-up I used this day :))) Really simple!

FACE: Elf Tinted Moisturizer
L.A Colors concealer
L'oreal true match powder
Nyx's Dusty Rose Blush
EYES: Nyx's Super Skinny Eye Marker
LIPS:  Smashbox Lipgloss
Revln Colorburst lipbutter in STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE
Burt'sbees replenishing lipbalm w/ pomegranate oil :)

hahahha :) RANDOM

I went Grocery shopping with mom :) here's what we bought! Didn't buy a lot! xD
-Milo Cereal
-Low Fat Milk
-2 cans of Picnik
-Dove deodorant
-Cheez Whiz
-Lindt chocolate
-Frey chocolate
-TRESemme deep conditioner
-Colgate toothpaste
-my candleeee! :))) in Vanilla Cookies

My brushes that I ordered from Chic Cosmetics :) Will do a review on them soon! <3

WORE MY CONVERSE TODAY!

ok. MESSY :| sorry

T__________________T

hmmmmm ;D YUMMerz!!

watching Ingrid (missglamorazzi's video )

Hafto go to sleep :)) Will go to mass @ 8 am :))


2nd DAY!!

SUNDAY

1st picture of the day :) SUNDAY!!!!!!

church

after the mass

gon' go home :)

taking OUTFIT photos for my blog :)) It's a weekly routine !

Snackerz from mom :) She knew I wanted the planner thingy :)) & This is what I found when I got home! :3 AWWWWWWE

YUMMERZ!



wearing;  WET & WILD'S SUGARPLUM FAIRY LIPSTICK :))) favie!


ok. In my defense I was searching for my make-up to use for PROM :)



I really hope you enjoy my 1st WEEKEND DIARIES :) Will do another one this weekend :)
Stay tuned ! :)) Hope I get better na :( I just really feel sick <//3

No comments:

Post a Comment