Monday, July 22, 2013

MY LAST ACQUAINTANCE IN HIGH SCHOOL :(

We had our Acquaintance last  28th of June, so this is a long overdue post. Anyways, got busy so I didn't have time to update & stuff. So here are some photos of my last induction and social since I'm a Senior already :( HOW TIME FLIES! I actually got elected as a Sgt. @ Arms for HSSBO and Vice President for Historian Club :) AHhhhhhh and I love our "korean" performance that night even though I don't like korean, I really enjoyed. "binigay ko talaga yung best ko kasi last nato' , kahit di ako nakapractice masyado dahil na busy sa pagdecorate sa gym tas' meeting2 and stuff, bahala I dance my ass off :)"




:)


Hi bessssss <3 hehe

love them guys !

my bestfriend :)

My close FRIENDS :D

right after dinner =) buuuurp :3

pretty ladies ;)

w/ bb forbee (who got lost D:)

SO PROUD. lol

<3

My 2nd Family =) 4-Beige FTW
1st section since Freshmen 

My Bestfriends :)

WE WON!!!! :D

pose.pose din pag may time !

yow! :P HASHTAG #YOLO

ok.OILY FESSSS xD

HATA! XD

excuse this photo :(

I enjoyed the night, most memorable one. Can't believe we are seniors na <//3 heartbreaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment