Friday, July 19, 2013

UPDATE 7/20/13




Hey guys, so I know I haven't been updating my blog for over a month now. I actually have an excuse.. A VALID one :) so, since June classes had started for me. I wanted to start good on my classes since I'm a senior in high school which means I am a graduating student, that's why I have to study well and get good grades to get into good Universities. Sad thing is, a week before our pre-lim exams I got Dengue. I don't know where I got it, I got suspicions that I got it from school since there are a ton of trees there. Anyways, It was a Saturday that I felt really sick . It was about 9 AM that I told my mom that I'll lay down first because I felt dizzy. I napped at our living room for a bit, but I stood up and went to my room because I really felt weak. I was covered with comforters and blankets and not a single fan/ airconditioner was ON, I had chills I felt so cold and dizzy, my mom touched my forehead and she was shocked that I had really high fever! She immediately asked our family doctor on what to give me, so my mom let me drink paracetamol, but I puked it out. I know gross. I thought I was feeling better since I was sweating after I puked, but after like 20 minutes, I had fever again :( My mom rushed me to the "better" hospital which was 45 minutes away from our place. I got admitted there for 4 days!  But the Doctor there sucked! She didn't even know I had dengue until my platelet went down to 100. That made my mom so mad, she brought me to another hospital which was 2 hrs away, so they had to make me ride an ambulance because I had dextrose on :( When we arrived, my dextrose had blood since I was holding real tight on the bed since the driver was super wreck less ! The ambulance was literally FLYING! But my dextrose was okay, they didn't have to transfer it, THANK GOD! Since from the other hospital they had to transfer it 3-4 times since my hand had made "hubag" already.
The doctor now in this hospital is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay so MUCH better than the one in the other hospital. This doctor is much more caring to her patients! She's actually like a "nanay" or a mama! which made me feel better. Basta, Long story! heheh :) Atleast, I didn't DIE :P I just wanna thank my Mom who was with me throughout the dengue experience. hehe LOVE YOU MAMA!!!!
After a week of not going to class, I returned and after a day of going to class, I felt sick again. My tita who is a doctor advised me to take rest for 2 days before going back to school since she said, My body was used to being in the hospital and probably my immune system is not yet ready to face all the germs & icky-ness in school. That's why :P After that, I took like 3 exams.. Physics, Filipino, and Math (Which I know I'm gonna fail, since I didn't know all the lessons) :(( haaays. Anyways, I still have to study for 6 more cuz' I will take them next week & I have to make my reflection paper. So, that's pretty much it for this update! I hope you guys understand. I'll be blogging more soon :) BYE :*

No comments:

Post a Comment