Saturday, October 19, 2013

16 YEARS OF EXISTENCE . . .

16 years ago, a BEAUTIFUL (quote that). BEAUTIFUL baby girl was born on October 13, 1997.
For 16 years she has experienced a lot of things. Struggles, Happiness, Sadness, but that didn't stop her from learning, it molded her to what she became today :) okay.. CHEESSSSSSSYYYY! anyways, hahaha! I celebrated my sweet 16 @ mahhh Crib! It was just a small gathering of family & friends, because I really didn't want to celebrate because I wanted a camera for my birthday, but sadly as we were to go on our trip already, there was an ITCZ soooo there are HUGE waves, so we didn't push through.. Anyways, my mom really wanted to throw a party because it's like my tradition already since I was born, mom threw me big parties every year so it would be kind of weird if I stopped celebrating one. So, here are some photos, I do want to apologize because I didn't take a lot of photos, I was really busy :( So ENJOY!


























No comments:

Post a Comment