Friday, October 23, 2015

UPDATES

Where am I going to start? Okay, Academics. First semester has ended. FINALLY.
I don't know how well I did on that. I was kind of slacking. Not really? To be honest, I was still adjusting to everything. Oh, here's the exciting part. I turned E I G H T E E N !
yeah, I did! Nothing much has changed really. Just another year added. I'm still the same old me, still a kid at heart, the one who watches cartoons, still loves swimming, still loves sleeping, still wants to cuddle with family and friends. And then what? Well, I don't know I'm still the same. I'm actually excited that I turned 18 already. Like, seriously what's in store for me now that I'm legal! I can't stop thinking of the things I can do. But, I should probably behave though. lol Will be posting photos of the debut soon :) STAY T U N E D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment