Monday, December 14, 2015

DEBUT: A RED CARPET EVENT! 10/13/15


It was a dream come true. Ever since I was a little girl I dreamt of having a grand debut and a fairytale wedding. Ofcourse, the first one in my bucketlist is the debut. My mom actually gave me two options, it's either I get new wheels, or the debut. I was very indecisive that time. Later on, I debated on having the debut, And I didn't regret my decision. Having a debut is great. It marks a milestone in your life. Your finally "LEGAL". I would like to give a huge thank you to my mom for everything. Nothing would be possible without you. I love you. To my bestfriend, Josie Ann who has my back through err'thin! I love you bb! To my Squad, I wuuuuv you guys. NO TO PLASTIC. hehe To my Tito's and Tita's, family, and friends, Thank you for celebrating my big night with me. I couldn't be any happier for you have shared your precious time with me. It was indeed a night to remember.

COORDINATOR: JOAN AVISO LAPUS - Belle Mariee Wedding Events
GOWN: EDWIN ALBA & CARY S.
MAKE-UP: EMI AYAG
HAIR:MARIELL FERNANDEZ
PHOTO:  MAI PAGES -SHUTTER FAIRY photo
VIDEO: SNEEK PEAK- MARK BOLLOZOS
FLOWERS & BACK DROP: FLORAL TOUCH by CHATY ARCHIVAL
EVENT VENUE: CEBU CITY SPORTS CLUB
DRESS UP: QUEST HOTEL
PRE-DEBUT SITE: CIRCA 1900




















































No comments:

Post a Comment